The Indumentária virtual store on the website indumentaria.pt, NIPC 516037480 headquartered in Vila do Conde, Portugal, processes the personal data provided by the Customer to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process electronic orders and deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law .
1. The person responsible for personal data, in accordance with the RGPD (called "Regulation") is OPB Studio, Lda., company with NIPC 516037480, headquartered in Vila do Conde, Portugal, (called "Responsible");
2. The Responsible's contact details are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +351913256941 (national mobile network call)
3. Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data:
1. The person in charge processes personal data obtained with the customer's consent and collected as part of the purchase contract and execution of the electronic order made in the indumentaria.pt virtual store;
2. The person responsible only processes the customer identification data and contact details necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The person responsible processes personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing:
The person responsible processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the indumentaria.pt Website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the execution of electronic orders created by the Customer (name, address, email, telephone);
3. Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the person responsible for the data;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract cannot be carried out without personal data.
Data storage period:
1. The responsible person stores personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Responsible person and for a period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The responsible person must delete all personal data as soon as the period of storage of personal data ends.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal data.
Third parties that process the customer's personal data are subcontracted by the responsible entity. The services of subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible person and the customer.
The Responsible's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulation, the Client is entitled to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. Correction of personal data;
3. Right to delete personal data;
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to carry personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by email: email@example.com;
7. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged breach of the regulation.
Security of personal data:
1. The data controller takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The person responsible has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where data is stored, in particular, protecting access to the computer with a password, using anti-virus software and regularly maintaining the computer.
1. By creating an electronic order on the indumentaria.pt website, the customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by checking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The responsible person may update these conditions at any time. A new updated version must be published on the website.
These Rules come into force on 06/03/2021